Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid – 2015
research – development – consultancy – production
Research phase (1 projector and lego), to test the theory of the custom built calibration algorithm
Test with a 1:1 scale setup and multiple projectors. Research technical limitations and possibilities. Determine requirements for size, color and furniture types.
On-site at the final setup. Calibrating and fine-tuning. First tests with final content.
- 7 projectors
- 9 computers working as one
- Scale 1:1 full size room (both physical and virtual)
- 2 independent interactive scenes (left and right)
- synchronous transitions throughout the scene
- adjustable post processing and light effects per projector
- 100+ fully customizable texture sets to change the appearance of the rooms
- 2 RFID driven management applications that allow every visitor their own unique experience, based on age, musical taste, gender and favourite radio show.